If you are interested in watching the 2018 FIFA World Cup right from stadium then you need to have a ticket. So, today let’s see how one can apply and get the ticket for FIFA World Cup 2018 in Russia.
The first thing you need to know is that the only exclusive online ticketing sales platform for general fans is the official ticketing website for 2018 FIFA World Cup i.e. www.fifa.com/tickets. However, during the last minute sales phase of tickets, one can also buy the tickets over the counters at FVTCs (FIFA Venue Ticket Centres) present in each host city in Russia.
Tickets obtained from any other sources will not be accepted and will be automatically cancelled and the ticket holder will not be entitled to any compensation on this ground.
Steps of Online Application for purchasing 2018 World Cup Ticket
- Go to the official website i.e. www.FIFA.com/tickets.
- You need to create an account in the ticketing section of the website if you don’t have one already.
- Select among the options to apply for either individual match tickets, Venue Series Tickets or Team Specific Tickets.
- Select the number of tickets you wish to buy.
- Enter and register the details of applicant and other guests if more than one ticket is purchased.
- Enter payment details using your preferred mode of payment among the given options.
- Finally, submit your application.
What are the details required of ticket applicant and Guests?
The ticket applicant needs to enter the Title, First Name, Middle Name, Full Surname, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport or ID number, Country of Residence, Home address and delivery address (if both are different), Contact Details and preferred language.